Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

Linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy today!

Dress/Tunic: Old Navy
Leggings: Old Navy
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips
Jewelry: Silpada
T-shirt: Target
Tank: Ann Taylor
Pants: NY&Co
Shoes: ???
Tank: Costco
Dress: Steinmart
Shoes?????

Tank: Costco
Sweater: Ann Taylor
Skirt: Coldwater Creek
Shoes????
Running outfit (cuz I am only 2.5 weeks from my 5K...ahhhhh)
Shirt: school spirit shirt (yeah school!)
Shorts: ???
Shoes: ????
Shirt: Old Navy
Short: Gap
Shoes??????
Shirt: Department store I think..
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips
Jewels: Silpada

Go link up...I need some inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post signature

11 comments:

  1. LOVE the old navy dress in the first picture. you should just start buying of two of those and mail me one! is that from this season?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfits especially your running outfit. You look very healthy indeed !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the first and last outfits especially, but they all look great on you. Thanks for sharing.
    I have a "Bejeweled Wednesdays" link up for ladies like you who wear jewelry! Check it out and link up if you'd like. :)

    Bejeweled Wednesdays@Jewelscapes.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on running your 5k! I am in the process of training...well I hope to stat again soon. I have been slacking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfits!! Love the last one! And, cute blog...I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the last outfit is my fav, too! perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. first off. gotta have those Lindsay Philips flats... gorgeous.. they would go with all my silver jewelry ;-) ... and i love the plaid button up and of course all your tunics.. you are my "tunic sista".

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with the Old Navy dress too! I'm making mental notes for when I go shopping. ;) BTW, is that an unmade bed in the background? (hee, hee). Best of luck with the 5k! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute. the first and last outfits are my favorite.

    i just bought a stretchy belt. i'm surprised at how much i love it!

    that old navy dress looks comfy/cute... was it a recent purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  10. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Awesome!
    And I love the plaid shirt tied in the front - you are my hero!

    ReplyDelete