Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

I am thinking up with Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy for some fashion fun! Come join us!

I should 'fess up...I was not so good with the camera and my outfits this week. We went to a wedding this weekend and I managed to stay out of all photos. Amazing how that happens...must be because I am behind the lens so often. Oh well...here are my few photos!

Shirt: TJ Maxx (last year)
Pants: NY&Co
Shoes?? I am going with Naturalizer
Shirt/dress: Old Navy (this year)
Belt: Gap (this year)
Jeans: LOFT (spring--still have them though)
Shoes?? I believe I wore flip-flops from Old Navy
Jewelry: Silpada
Tank: Costco
Sweater: NY&CO (last year)
Leggings: Walmart
Shoes: Uggs---love them!
I had jewelry on but in the effort to keep it real--I totally put this back on last night to snap the picture because I realized I only had three days worth! :)
Shirt: Old Navy (don't like their long sleeve tees as well as Gap...Old Navy necks tend to stretch-that is my humble, worthless opinion)
Sweater vest thing: Ann Taylor outlet (last week)
Pants: LOFT (two years ago)
Shoes: Belk (last year)
Jewelry--Sildpada...close ups below.

OK...it has turned cold here...like freezing cold (for me) for October. I am at a loss for what to wear so I need some inspiration...so go link up and show me some fashion love!!!

Happy Wednesday! My son told me that he was so excited it was Wednesday--it meant he had PE but not only that, he also gets to go to church! Love him! :)

post signature

6 comments:

  1. I love your mix of fun pearls and diamonds with your black and white outfit. Very pretty!
    Bejeweled Wednesdays@jewelscapes.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits! I love the shirtdress.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish outfits! I am a major fan of drape-y vests and lightweight sweaters too. You may have given me the courage to wear a shirtdress with leggings--cute, cute on you--but only if Old Navy has some solids, not sure I could pull off plaid as well as you.

    ReplyDelete