Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

I just love What I Wore Wednesday that Lindsey hosts each week. It really does give me some great ideas for "new" outfits. Link up and check out the other outfits--you can thank me later! :)


Long sleeved black shirt: gap outlet
Tunic: Old Navy (last year)
Black Skinny Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips
Jewelry: Silpada

School Spirit Shirt: do you really care?
Jeans: Levis
Shoes: Sketcher Mary Janes
Shirt: local boutique (not really, I just wanted to say that...it is from Belk Department Store)
Skirt: Ann Taylor (I REALLY love this skirt)
Shoes: Naturalizer
Jewelry: Silpada
This was my South Carolina beats Alabama outfit...and was taken at the hotel.
T-Shirt that says "Gameday on the 'Shoe" (which is really the Horseshoe--an open area at South Carolina where ESPN set up their set): got it free Friday night while walking around the 'Shoe.
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: flops from Old Navy
Sweater: LOFT
Shirt: Ann Taylor
Jeans: Buckle
unpacked bags on the floor behind me: just keeping it real
Jewelry: Silpada (love this necklace!)


Tank (that you can't see) Kohl's
Shirt: Belk
Skirt: (embarrassed but...) Ann Taylor
Boots: No idea...had them forever.
Hat: was my grandpas!
Jewels: Silpada


I almost made all week with shoes on...oh well. :)

Happy Wednesday!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love how you layered your jewelry! Completely in love with your grandpas hat!!! My lil guy has one of those he lets me borrow, but yours is way cooler since it was your grandpas too!
    jewelscapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of cuteness going on here! Love the look of the long tunic and skinny jeans. No shame in wearing a skirt you love and that brings you happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are rockin' some cute outfits! Love the tunic tops especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. look at you in your sassy g-pa hat! i love it.

    you are rock'n some cute outfits.

    loved your boutique comment, so funny. we have a local boutique in the nearby town called "pants, tops & tihngs" (yep, they can't spell). i've lived here 17 yrs and NEVER stepped foot in there, and NEVER will.

    ReplyDelete