Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

I just love What I Wore Wednesday that Lindsey hosts each week. It really does give me some great ideas for "new" outfits. Link up and check out the other outfits. I only have three outfits. There are reasons I did not take pictures other days, but does it really matter? I thought not!
So, here it is:

Long-sleeved white tee: Target
striped shirt: Steinmart
Black Skinnies: Gap
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips

Long-Sleeved tee-Old Navy
Tunic: Belk Department Store
Pants: NY&Co
Shoes:Aldo
Purse (because I was late and walking out the door): TJ Maxx


Shirt: Belk
Belt: Kohls
Jeans: LOFT
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips

post signature

6 comments:

  1. cute outfits! I really love to layer, you did it well ;)
    bex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfits are all kinds of cute! I like the striped top, it looks good layered like that (it's so cool when one shirt can be worn more than one way isn't it).

    Your patterned tunic is gorgeous and love those flower (?) ballet flats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, Paige. It does matter why you didn't photograph the other days. What exactly were you doing?!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. serioulsy you are adorable... totally want your flats on outfit #3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially love the 3rd outfit, I've never heard of Belk before - sad.

    ReplyDelete