Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

I love What I Wore Wednesday that Lindsey hosts each week. Link up and check out the other outfits. Or if you are not so brave-check out the cute outfits for inspiration...

I had wild hair this day. I let it dry by itself the night before and it has some crazy wave stuff going on...so I curled it up (which Caroline told me she hated). Since I got wild and crazy with the hair-I went wild and crazy with cowboy boots and a dress. I think I may be too old for this...

Long-sleeved t-shirt: Gap
Dress: Steinmart
Boots: Ariat (from Ebay)--close up below
Jewelry--Silpada...love my turquoise!


Yes, this day I mixed up my animal prints. Is that allowed?

Black t-shirt: Gap
Zebra shirt: NY & Co
Belt: ???
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Naturalizer
Incidentally, I got home from a long day at work and was gathering the fam to head to the school fall festival and Mark said my shirt looked like a lampshade...I almost died. Then I changed. He has been digging himself out of that hole ever since. :)
We had a cookout and hayride this day...and it was chilly.
Shirt: Belk
Jeans: Loft
Boots: Uggs
Hat: my grandpa's
Well, it wouldn't be a week in WIWW without a jean skirt from Ann Taylor, would it? :)
Shirt: Ann Taylor Outlet
Scarf: Old Navy
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Naturalizer
(can't see it but I have a petal drop necklace on from Lindsay)

I have a "what you should NOT wear" picture for you. Caroline decided to change up her outfit a little...she had on the shirt/tunic with pink pants for the day but when she got home she chose this...
pink tunic: target
red/black skirt: ebay
socks: target
shoes: hand me downs



Lord help me...boys' clothes may be boring but at least they don't argue so much about getting dressed. For Will, it is a pair of athletic shorts and a t-shirt. For Caroline...it is complete drama!

Happy Wednesday y'all!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. I think we were soul sisters in another life ;-) ... cause we are not only silpada sisters, but turquoise sista's, boot loving sista's and I die over your grandpa's hat... love that! And YES, I agree you can mix animal prints! ps i have the same uggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those uggs have been on my wishlist for 2 years now. I told my husband they are the ONLY thing he is allowed to buy me for Christmas :) I love your animal print shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love those boots and shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfits! I'm still trying to work up the courage to wear cowboy boots with a dress. It looks so cute...but I just feel like I'll be trying too hard. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Caroline's outfit! Did I pick that out?!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you accessorize. I've said it before, but it's true. Love, love, love the boots. A while back I saw you wear them and I pulled out my boots! Woohoo!

    Yes, dressing for girls is drama. Wait, everything for girls is drama!!!

    ReplyDelete