Thursday, November 18, 2010

I have lost my mind

Do you remember this post?

It was about my race....the picture below is our Run for God group on race day. We were praying before the race. I love this picture.

photo courtesy of CLC Photography

This is me crossing the finish line. I was so happy. I had met my goal. I had run a 5K. Whew. I was feeling like I had crossed the finish line in a marathon.

photo courtesy of CLC Photography
Speaking of marathon....

I just signed up for the half marathon.

Go ahead. Call the white coats. I am going to need a padded room real soon.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. OMGOSH! you go girl!!!! I am running in a an 8K on Thanksgiving, but don't see a half marathon on my plate yet.....5 miles is about all i can think about at this point. SO PROUD OF YOU! you might just have motivated me to actually start "thinking" about a half!:) Love you!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. paige, this is terrific! i can't even run to the bathroom (hehe).

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! I'll be running the Tarheel 10 miler that day (right after finishing the half on Tobacco Road!!). I am training with you in spirit but different states!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I think that's great! I'd never do it, but hey, I'm in total support of you :o) My hero!

    ReplyDelete