Monday, November 8, 2010

It's Been a While

I know I have not been here lately. It has been crazy around these parts and for no apparent reason. We have been going 90 to nothing and with nothing to show for it, really.

Whew.

But we have been doing this...and this is good.




Hope you are finding things to laugh about...

And just for the record, I do not like the end of daylight savings time...it is too dark too soon. There is something innately wrong with wishing you could go to bed at 6:30pm. I think I know why my parents put us to bed so early when we were younger...it was dark enough. :) If only my kids could not tell time...

post signature

3 comments:

  1. love the laughter and soooo glad to not be the focus of a post anymore! Incidentally, I LOVE the time change. I feel like the extra hour gave me extra vigor! :) Don't hate.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!
    And I am so over DST already! Can we go back to the sun being out longer?
    Best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my lol their little smiles have me giggling. How precious! What a wonderful reminder to smile

    The time changes has been killing me!

    ReplyDelete