Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

I love What I Wore Wednesday that Lindsey hosts each week. Link up and check out the other outfits. Or if you are not so brave-check out the cute outfits for inspiration...

I have to say it again-I do not like the time change. "Anonymous" I am not hating--I just don't like it! I made it passed 6:30pm last night before I looked at the clock wondering if it was close to bed time. It was 6:42. I am pathetic.

While my life may not inspire you, hopefully some of my outfits might! :)

Black and White Shirt: Ann Taylor
Sweater: Ann Taylor
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Naturalizer
Jewelry: Silpada
Long-sleeved white shirt: Old Navy
Black pull over: LOFT
Jeans: Buckle (different from the ones above)
Shoes: Frye Boots

I look like a box in this picture!
Striped shirt: Target
Dress: Kohl's
Boots: ??? I have had them forever!
Short sleeved black shirt you can't see: Gap
Long-sleeved black and gray shirt: LOFT
Pants: NY&Co
Shoes: Belk
Pink shirt (you can't see it): Old Navy
Black shirt: Belk
Jacket: Bandelino
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips
Jewelry: Silpada
This one is my favorite one this week.
White shirt: J.Jill
Gray vest: J. Jill
Jeans: LOFT
Boots: Uggs
Scarf: Old Navy


I would love to see your outfits...I would love to hear your comments.

Either way, have a super Wednesday (seriously, it feels like it should be Saturday at least)...

post signature

13 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one still affected by the time change! ;-) Cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6:45 Bedtime? Sounds great to me!! We just had our first snowfall and it is too dark and cozy to stay awake! Adorable outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back this week! I really need a vest... and that gray one made me want one NOW.... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this time change is crazy. my daughter said last night, "can we please have dinner earlier because it feels so late!"
    cute outfits--love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the black and gray! Did you do that for me?! I think I enjoy the time change b/c I am up early anyway and I like to think I'm not the only one! Thanks for not hating!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your last one too. And your shops of choice are some of my faves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a gal after my own heart with your black and grey combos--love them. I really liked your striped shirt w/the black dress over it, the white blouse w/grey vest & scarf and your boots. Cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE Silpada! I wish I could afford every piece of their jewelry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, your favorite is my favorite! So, so cute and J. Jill? Man do I envy your clothing. I am with you on the time change, I do not do good with dark in the evenings, i am constantly looking at the clock wondering if I can go to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that dress from Kohl's and you do NOT look like a box!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfits! I have to agree with Abby, I love the Kohl's dress!! I can't wait to see your new ones next week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. striped shirt with black dress was my favorite!

    i'm stealing that when i come to the carpet capital.

    ReplyDelete