Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

I am a What I Wore Wednesday failure this week. I guess I forgot to take pictures...the sad thing is that I really don't remember why I did not take any more pictures. How sad is that? Must be the age...


tank (you can't see): Daisy Fuentes--Kohls
Shirt/Tunic: Ruche
Skinny Black Pants: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Uggs

We went to Atlanta for the SEC Championship game---our team lost but it was my birthday so it was still a winner kind of day! :)

Grey Long-sleeved shirt: Old Navy
Black shirt: Belk
Skinny Jeans: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Uggs
Hat: Ann Taylor

This is me and Caroline before we left for the game...she is decked out in her South Carolina cheerleading outfit and mommy's lipstick. Glad she got hers on because I apparently forgot mine!

And that's all I have! Sorry...I will do better, I promise! I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

post signature

13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, you still look cute without your lipstick! (I'm amazed at how girls dress up for football games in that part of the country!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. first off... Happy Birthday! ... I love that you had something from Ruche...I've been contemplating ordering from them... I love that plaid tunic...right up my alley! And you always have such cool hats..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hat is so cute and I love that camera strap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paige!
    Well, you got more pics than I did!
    I took two... and I hated both of them.
    This week I was tired, feeling gross, face broke out, and not about to share all that on the internet!! Hopefully next week I get my pizazz back.

    Love your grey hat. You still look cute in both of your pictures!
    Happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great hat...better keep a close eye on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that gray hat and what a cutie beside you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paige. Cute hat!
    We have a few things in common. I love South Carolina, especially Hilton Head, that's where my husband and I met. And my daughter, who's five, also has a peanut tree nut allergy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. still more accessorized all week than me. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So love your hat. Wish I looked as cute as you wearing a hat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to agree with Ally. Love the hat on you, and the pearls -- great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am also a fan of the hat and the shirt from Ruche! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete