Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

I am late...but better late than never...right? I made up for it with lots of photos! :)


Dress/tunic: Matilda Jane
Jean jacket: LOFT
skinnies: Ann Taylor
Boots: Ariat (ebay)
Jewelry: Silpada
Yuck on this outfit!
Tee: Gap
Sweater: Old Navy
Leggings: Gap
Boots: Uggs
Told you that you would see this shirt again...it was party day at school!
White L/S tee: Gap
Tee: made by my friend Kristi
Jeans: Buckle
Boots: Ariat (ebay)

Yucky Saturday weather...and even yuckier outfit! :)
Shirt/Pants/Socks: Nike Outlet
Hat: Chapel Hill Sportswear

Tunic: Ruche
Black skinnies: Ann Taylor
Boots: Uggs
Scarf: Old Navy
Black shirt: Gap
jacket: Kohls
Pants: NY& Co
Shoes: Belk

Black L/S: Gap
Sweater: Kohls
Jeans: Buckle
Boots: Ariat (ebay)
Hat: Ann Taylor
Jewelry: Silpada

Linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy.

post signature

9 comments:

  1. I love that you are willing to post you yuck oufits! :) I manage to only get one online - LOL. I LOVE the MJ dress - I wear my ruffles all.the.time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gray+plaid+ruffle+tunic= LOVE. And I am jealous of the Matilda Jane dress too... great outfits as usual, girl! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are too hip for your own good. I'm taking notes on how to dress. ;)

    Hope y'all have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so stylish. Love your boots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paige!

    Alright alright... I will stop be so analytical over wiww! Just for you my friend. ;)

    I love love your 2nd outfit with that super cute dress/tunic. SO cute. And your hat... that was from Ann Taylor? Oh my, I need one.

    Have a great holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the Christmas tree and the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your last outfit,wish I looked that good in a hat!!!

    ReplyDelete