Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's The End of The World As We Know It

Today is going to rock my world!

After Christmas break, I worked for four days.

Then the weekend came. That Saturday was full of basketball games and dinner with friends.

Sunday we went to church. Sunday night the blizzard hit (blizzard is relative to the area of the country you live in...for the south blizzard = more than 1/2 inch of snow). Incidentally, we had 8.5 inches of snow so that was like a multi-blizzard!

Cue the two snow plows we have in town and you get main roads passable and back roads-- sheets of ice. Sheets of ice = no school.

We had ZERO school last week. So let me recap...Christmas break...16 days off...work four days...off 6 more days...now back to work!

I will be in the fetal position by 11am this morning!

Nevertheless, I am off. You can pray for me if you feel led...but you may want to pray more for the poor children who have to come back today as well.

Happy Tuesday!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment