Monday, January 3, 2011

Random New Year Post

I am so late to wish everyone a new year. And I missed my 2 year blogaversary. How sad is that?

Well, Saturday was the day and I was recovering. I woke up with a headache. Now, I had not been drinking on NYE...I was just dumb enough to go see South Carolina (hubby's team) play in the Chickfila Bowl in Atlanta. It was a BAD game with bad results for him and I was exhausted Saturday morning and it was raining...so I forgot about my blogaversary.

Please forgive me.

I am currently in bed, relaxing on my last day of vacation...so sad. It really should be a crime to have to go back to work after a vacation.

Here are some photos from the weekend. I tried to upload one of Caroline hiding at the game, but I took it upside down...then I fixed it when I uploaded it to my computer but when I try to put it on my blog, it goes back to upside down. Weird.

This is South Carolina running out at the beginning of the game...this is the best they looked all night.


This is me embarrassing Lynn at Pappasita's. She is still my friend, in case you are wondering. Mainly because her team won, not because she forgives me for asking them to put the large sombrero on her head and scream out her age in front of a full restaurant!
So, happy 2011 to you all! I promise the rest of my posts will probably be better than this one!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Well, thank the good Lord, Bama won and we could end the season on a good note (and when I say 'we' I just really mean hubby b/c I secretly don't care about football).

    LOL - you know what they say about payback, right? I bet your friend will think of something good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun pictures!!! And your friend is a trooper!!! :)

    ReplyDelete