Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I am hoping I can do my fellow WIWW participants justice this week...at least better than last week. But I feel I should put in a Public Service Announcement: we were out of school (and work for me) last week unexpectedly for snow...please keep that in mind as you go through my pictures and please keep your hands and feet on top of the keyboard at all times. Thank you and enjoy the show. :)

Our roads were still pretty icy on Wednesday but we were going stir crazy. So Mark offered to put us in his four wheel drive vehicle and take us to dinner. We were ecstatic!!!!

The roads were better on Thursday so we took our life in our hands and went to see a movie! It was GREAT to get out of the house...
Friday, I had no willpower to leave the house (though I did shower)...plus, there was nothing open for us to go to and no new movies for us to partake in. I debated even showing these pictures, but it is the one day I really tried to take pictures without the camera in my face and I did not want to disappoint Kristin!!!
Saturday was Teacher Appreciation Day at the local Aquarium so we jumped at some free admission and headed out. Please ignore the fully folded laundry baskets behind me. Kristin, I tried but I reverted back to my favorite position...behind the camera, winking at you!
Oh look...laundry baskets...still there! This was church, grocery store, dinner and watching my beloved Tarheels get pounded by the Yellow Jackets of Georgia Tech. :(
Same baskets, different loads...wow that is pathetic. :) Back to work today...it was so hard to get up...I am just glad I remembered to take a picture. Maybe tomorrow I will remember to move the baskets before the picture! :)

I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy. Y'all link up too!

post signature

21 comments:

  1. You look great snowed in! I love the ruffle scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your snowed in look...especially the pj's! Who needs to get dressed on Snow Days? No one that's who.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfits and I LOVE your Pleated Poppy scarf :) Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing your face!

    And so jealous you got one of Lindsey's scarves. I've missed them both times she's listed them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paige!! Snowed in? Oh my!
    You look awful cute for being stuck indoors. Love your ON sweater, and those pj's are too cute!! And I love your Chico's shirt with that pretty scarf. Looking good my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute outfits!! I'm having total pajama envy - those are great! And I'm loving your Pleated Poppy ruffled scarf too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want those PJ's! And what a cute scarf the the pleated poppy! thanks for popping in and your nice compliment...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfits.. especially like Saturday's, love that scarf. Snowed in PJ's are pretty fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute as ever!! Loving those Pj's!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like you Sunday outfit and your PJ's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it - I like your Sunday outfit! the pjs look super comfy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The scarf is darling! I had to include 2 snow days in my wardrobe a couple of days ago. They were practically the same outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. yep... it's official gonna have to get one of those scarves... another awesome week! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE that you took pics AND posted them in your pajamas! Where are you from? We had Snow Days, too, & I live in Central IL. Thanks for your comment on my blog. We have the love for Uggs in common! XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so cute! I love the outfit with the cream ruffle scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE that you posted your jammies!!!
    You have seem to have a really kickin' footwear collection. Nice. And now that I see the PP scarf, I know I want one :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable...you and your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You're always too cute and I love your comments about all of your outfits. We also had a snow day here in north Texas. We Texans don't know what to do with snow and ice and it shuts everything down. I spent more than my fair share of days in pajamas too, love that photo of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your Pleated Poppy scarf looks amazing! I really, really want one. Your pj pick made me laugh out loud when I saw it, you crack me up - and they're super cute of course :)

    ReplyDelete