Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

It is Wednesday again. Linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy. We do not post ourselves in our clothes to be vain...but in an attempt to keep us from staying in our sweats all day every day.

Enjoy...

I went to a conference in Atlanta called Teach Like a Rockstar. I thought I was slightly nervous thinking I would have to dance and sing but I did not. BEST conference ever though!!! If you are a teacher, check it out when it is in your neck of the woods! The instructor called me Punky Brewster!

This was just another day at school and I ditched the belt about ten minutes into my day!

Somehow I missed Saturday and Sunday. Not sure how that happened. So here is Monday. I had a Leadership class to attend and a presentation to make. I don't look very business like or presentation giver like...but oh well. Glad it is over regardless of whether I fit the part or not.
Because I was home later in the morning (did not have to be in class as early as I have to be at school normally) I was able to get Caroline up and dressed...she jumped in the picture with me.
She is wearing:
shirt: Justice
skirt: Gap
leggings: Hanna Anderson (from Costco)
Boots: Justice

This was day two of Leadership and raining so I threw on a hat. I changed out the pin that came with it and put one of Lindsey's pin on it.


Hope everyone is having a super week. We are still in the middle of our big THIRST conference at our church and God is kicking my tail. I am exhausted but I have learned a lot!!! I will be sharing more on that later.

Lots of love!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. That looks like an awesome conference! Wish I would have known about it - I totally would have gone! :) And you are totally Punky Brewster! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, cute, cute :) so you and Kathleen are the ones beating me to The Pleated Poppy's scarves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did the laundry baskets go?! I thought you were in a hotel at first! :) Love you and you look beautiful!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete