Sunday, February 6, 2011

He is here!

This God I serve--He is an on-time God.

In the midst of utter chaos and confusion--He is there.

When all hope has slowly drizzled away--He is there.

As faith turns to doubting--He is there.

As anger rears its ugly head--He is there.

When tears spill so hard and so fast they cannot be stopped--He is there.

He is there. He is HERE. He is waiting for His children to turn to Him, to listen to Him, to follow His way.

Sometimes it feels like He is no where to be found. Sometimes it seems like we are battling all alone. But we aren't. He shows up right on time and His glory and power are revealed.

I don't know what is going on in your life today--I do know mine has been all over the grid this weekend--but He reminded me during this crazy, upside-down weekend, that He is in control and He is here.

His peace is like a cleansing wash that starts deep in the heart and soul and bursts out in uncontainable fashion. I went from panic to calm yesterday in about an hour because He reminded me--"I am here, Paige. I've got this. Do what I told you to do and then let go." And the peace came. And it wasn't a small trickle. It was a raging waterfall that washed over everyone involved.

He is an on-time God and I am so glad He is here and in control. I cannot wait to go to church this morning and praise Him for His faithfulness and love--shown even to this often doubting child of His.

"Be strong and courageous, and act; do not fear nor be dismayed, for the LORD God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you nor forsake you until all the work for the service of the house of the LORD is finished."
1 Chronicles 28:20

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great insight, Paige! He is here and there and wherever His children are. And He IS on time; never too late, seldom early, but always on time! Thank you for the reminder. We are praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so right! good post, Paige! We need to keep this at the forefront of our minds! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete