Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday and a Guest!!!!

Time to link up with Lindsey for What I Wore Wednesday. It is a fun accountability group to keep us busy women (and sometimes men) out of too many comfy clothes--though I do love my comfy clothes!!!! Join us...it's lots of fun and lots of people are doing it.... :)


White shirt: Old Navy
Dress: Matilda Jane
Skinny Jeans: Ann Taylor
Boots: Madden Girl
Hat: FunkyVintageKitchen
Scarf: Pleated Poppy

Striped Shirt: Belk
Jeans: LOFT
Shoes: TOMS
(I feel like a sailor)

Shirt: Belk
Jeans: LOFT
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips

(Really dirty mirror--sorry)
Tank: Daisy Fuentes
Shirt: LOFT
Pants: LOFT
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips
Jewelry: Silpada

Shirt: Chicos
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Boots: Madden Girl
Jewelry: Silpada
My favorite accessory during the work week is that coffee cup...just thought I would give you a close up! Makes me laugh that it looks like it matches my shirt...they were not a match set, I promise! :)

GUEST APPEARANCE

My friend Julie!!! Julie has been my friend for about 12 years! She knows a lot...she's seen a lot. She has pictures of me I would never want to see make an appearance here... but she is back (she was here on this post). One thing you should know about Julie is this: that smile on her face is always there and it almost always comes with a laugh that is so contagious you can't help but be in a good mood when she is around.


Tank: Old Navy
Sweater: Old Navy
Jeans: Express
Boots: Frye

Thanks Julie! You look great! Hope y'all all have a super Wednesday!!

post signature

14 comments:

  1. You'll look fabulous. I need to buck up and experiment more with my clothes!! Love the inspiration I get from all you gals!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looks! I love your sailor look & all your great layered necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your first outfit really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Paige! I love the Silpada jewelry and the outfit with the silver flats is simple and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your sailor outfit! It looks totally cute and comfy. I had never head of Silpada until I moved to GA. Their stuff is gorgeous. If I could work for a jewelry designer, it would be for them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are rockin' the Silpada this week... love it! I love that FVK hat, ruffled scarf... and totally jealous of your Matilda Jane dress! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fav is #3. And one of my Monday thru Friday 'accessories' is also my coffee cup! ;-) Love the layered necklaces too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want that hat!!!!! And navy/red/yellow is totally in this spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE all the Silpada necklaces....they look FAB layered!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Matilda Jane dress so boho chic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your sailor look, you look great!!! I also love your ruffled scarf. It's perfect with anything.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE my TOMS, don't you just love yours? Your first outfit is too cute! Your friend's outfit is a very cute, too.

    ReplyDelete