Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

It is Wednesday again! You know what that means. Time to feel all weird and awkward while posting pictures of yourself and telling where you got the clothes! :) Linking up with Lindsey... you should give it a try!

PSA--Anonymous, you will notice that the laundry baskets are back in some pics...sorry to disappoint. Kristin, only ONE picture with camera in front of my face....I am trying! :)


Pink shirt: Old Navy
Sweater: Kohls
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Ariat
Jewelry: Silpada

Red Turtleneck: Gap
Sweater: Ann Taylor
Pants: Loft
Boots: Naturalizer
Jewelry: Silpada

White Turtleneck: NY&Co
Sweater: Ann Taylor
Pants: Ann Taylor
Boots: Uggs
Jewelry: Silpada


Long-sleeved white shirt: Gap
Other shirt: Kohls
Jeans: Loft
Boots: Frye
Jewelry: Silpada


White Shirt: Target
Pink Jacket: Chadwicks
Pants: Ann Taylor
Boots: really old
Jewelry: Silpada


Shirt: Belk
Pants: NY&Co
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips
Scarf: Old Navy
Jewelry: Silpada


Link up, leave comment or do both! Can't wait to see what everyone has on today!!!

post signature

12 comments:

  1. Gracie loved the last outfit. She was critiquing....but remember, she never sees a mom this dressed up every day! :) I'm currently in my sweats that aren't supposed to leave the house and Uggs....and I'm on my way to school, Target and the grocery store and then out to lunch. Don't I make you proud?!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you cut your hair? love all your outfits... really love that pink coat from Chadwicks! ... and your silpada... and that hat (still adore).... ;-) ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that pink is gorgeous on you!!! I missed your post last week :( glad to see you back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paige, you look great this week! I love that pink jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfits!! :) Love the camera strap too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to let you know that I'm passing the Versatile Blogger Award on to you. Visit my blog for all the details!

    http://www.myhouseofl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that pink jacket! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this week!!!

    Love that pink jacket too.

    I often have laundry all over the room where I take my pics but I just shove it out of the way. Doesn't anonymous have laundry too? She has three kids! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfits. I'm really loving that sparkle Ann Taylor sweater!

    Angie
    http://mommyblogger-myownlittlecorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete