Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

It is time to link up with Lindsey again...

I have a weird deer in the headlight look in some of the pictures...I apologize. Got no other explanation and so I just apologize. :)

Purple sweater (that looks black): Ann Taylor
Pants: LOFT
Boots: Naturalizer
Scarf: Old Navy

White long-sleeved shirt: Old Navy
Light Brown shirt: LOFT
Jeans: LOFT
Jacket: Ann Taylor
Boots: Madden Girl

I totally look like I am in all black...but I am not.
Shirt-that looks black: Belk
Jeans-that look black: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips...yes I know that they are hard to see...but they WERE there.

Happy Valentine's Day! :)
White Long-sleeved shirt: Target
T-shirt: my friend made it for me
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Leggings: Gap
Socks: Gap
Boots: UGGS

Caroline begged me to braid her hair last night so it could be "wavy"...oh my. I was praying this would work. It did. Yeah. As I was taking the braids out she got this huge grin on her face and I realized that even though my fingers hurt from all the braiding, it was worth it!

Happy Wednesday Yall! Link up with us!

post signature

10 comments:

  1. All so cute! My daughters always want me to braid their hair at night so they can have wavy hair in the morning too. They always feel so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stylish this week and on top of things. I see no laundry baskets. :) Love Caroline's hair! I'm sure Gracie would trade with her...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Valentine outfit and your daughter's hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I love your SM boots! That blue scarf looks great on you! It really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by! Love the V-Day outfit.

    ~Courtney~

    love2sisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paige! You are looking cute as ever this week.
    Thanks for the comment on my blog. :) I guess I am kind of taking a break from wiwww. I've had a lot going on and something had to go. I'll get back into eventually I am sure.

    Happy Belated Valentine's. :)

    ReplyDelete