Sunday, March 20, 2011

Joining In

So I have been MIA lately...I blame it on March Madness (or Mad Marchness as my friend Lynn says!). I have been consumed with basketball lately...I should apologize for it but I just can't...yet. My team is still in it so I am still cheering for the games!! :) I have noticed I lost four followers...they must have been Washington fans!

But,alas, I am back and my friend Kristin has offered up a challenge on her blog. Go here to read all about it...here is brief summary. Her pastor has challenged them to not be critical of anyone...for 24 hours. Not the referees in a game, not the jerk who cuts you off in traffic, not your boss, your spouse, your kids, your co-workers...EVEN IF THEY DESERVE IT! I laughed when I read it at first. Then I felt that God was saying, "Can you do it, Paige?"

I am guessing it is going to be harder than I think...thankfully I did not see the challenge until AFTER my basketball watching for the day! :)

Wanna join us? Imagine how exciting it would be if we ALL did this?! Here's to happy thoughts and pleasant, uplifting words!


I will keep you posted.


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paige!
    Thanks so much for your nice comment!
    I miss your comments the most from not doing wiww!!

    I can relate to this post. I hate when I do that too. Sometimes it is so hard to keep our mouth shut though. Live and learn right?

    Hope everyone is feeling better in your house! Take care.

    ReplyDelete