Monday, March 28, 2011

Today is the Day

****update**** My mouth has remained closed without the use of duct tape and my God has blessed me. :)

Today is my day to do what God wants me to do.

I am guessing here, but He is probably going to tell me to keep my trap shut. Oh how hard that is going to be.

But 1 John 4:4 says, "You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world."

So I am claiming that for myself.

And possibly taking some duct tape with me and taping my mouth closed.

I'll keep you posted...

But because I don't like two posts in a row with no pictures, here is a picture of my girl all dandy in her pink...glad we got this picture of our azalea bush...because the cold rain over the weekend has just about killed it now.



post signature

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THE NEW BLOG DESIGN! And sweet Caroline has grown up sooo much! Can't wait to see you guys!
    (the frost is about to kill our tulips - so sad!)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did you change the blog??? LOOOOOOOVE it!

    Ok, yep, I need duct tape some times. I have a temper and I have a hard time tolerating when people say things that aren't true, or they misconstrue things. And guess who does that all the time? Ahem. Certain extended family. Grrrr. It's frustrating.

    On one hand, yeah, winning an argument isn't really 'winning' anything. But, on the other, defending yourself a bit can't always be wrong, can it? GAH, I struggle with that one.

    ReplyDelete