Sunday, March 6, 2011

Unredeemed

I was driving the other day to a local museum for a field trip with Caroline and this song came on my ipod. I almost stopped the car in the middle of the highway just to soak it in. It was not the first time I had heard it but it was the first time I had heard since the rug was pulled out from under us last weekend.

And God reminded me that nothing is beyond His grasp and nothing is too big for Him to handle. I love it when He does that. He gently tells me He is listening to my prayers and He loves me.

Listen to the words of the song. I pray it blesses your heart like it did mine.




post signature

3 comments:

  1. Paige--

    I LOVE this song! Jane Bowen has been planning to sing it at GLBC sometime. It's beautiful! Glad for the reminder that Jesus doesn't leave us unredeemed & that He can use ALL things to bring glory to Him. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. that was beautiful. hadn't heard the song before now. I am praying for you daily,
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete