Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

It's Wednesday and I have pretty much failed you all...so sorry...dirty mirror, deleted photos of some outfits (I was so not on my game) and black and white everything. Oh well. I am sure the girls hangin' with Lindsay today have more to offer!



1. shirt: Kohls, Pants: NY&Co, shoes: Lindsay Phillips
2. & 3. white shirt: Target, black spirit shirt: friend, jeans: LOFT, boots: Madden Girl
4. (deleted full length photo) shirt: Kohls, Pants: Buckle Jewels: Silpada
5. tank: Kohls, Shirt: Belk, Pants: Gap, Jewelry: Sipada, Scarf: The Pleated Poppy


Besides my sad outfits I have shown you here, I have been clothed in grace, humility and the love of Jesus. Let me explain: after receiving news that we never thought we'd hear about a family member (see previous post), I asked the multitudes to pray for us. And the multitudes responded. As a result of God's people praying, I felt the love and comfort of Jesus all around me. He has wrapped me up and is holding me close...so you see, I am covered with His love, grace and humility. And that is an outfit you can't beat, no matter what!

I hope you all are having a marvelous Wednesday.

Many Blessings-

post signature

8 comments:

  1. you still look super cute and I am sorry about your family's sad and it sounds like shocking news

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige,
    I'm a lover of black so your outfits are all winners in my book!
    Thinking of you and your family!

    Love,
    Shelly
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last post wouldn't let me comment.

    Still praying...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry about the difficult time you and your family are experiencing. You are doing what you can do, which is cling to the Lord for comfort and guidance. We went through a traumatic experience this summer with some family members (my immediate family is okay, too) but it was still very difficult. The one thing I could do was seek comfort in scripture. It helped so much. I guess I should have written more about your clothes or outfits, but I just felt a connection to your statement about being clothed in grace, humility and love. Powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your looking cute this week. I'm sorry for what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you wrote about what you are REALLY clothed with... so true and much more important (and this coming from someone who reaaaallly loves clothes ;) Blessings to you!!!

    ReplyDelete