Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

It's Wednesday! Time for pictures of outfits for the past week.

I will start out your viewing pleasure with a picture of Caroline from Wacky Wednesday. I think this may be a picture of What NOT to Wear on Wednesday, but she is so cute, she can get away with it. However, I recommend that you do not try this stunt at home!

#1
White shirt: Target
Brown shirt: LOFT
Jeans: GAP
Shoes: ?
Jewelry: Silpada

#2
White tee-GAP
Gray shirt: Old Navy
Sweater: Old Navy
Jeans: GAP
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips
Jewelry: Silpada (see below)
Posy Pin: The Pleated Poppy

#3
White shirt: Old Navy
Striped Shirt: Old Navy
Jacket: LOFT
Jeans: LOFT
Boots: Madden Girl
Jewelry: Silpada and Pearls
#4

White Shirt: Kohl's
Purple sweater: Ann Taylor
Jeans: GAP
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips
Jewelry: Silpada
#5

White Shirt: Target
Black Sweater: The Limited
Jeans: Buckle
Scarf: The Pleated Poppy
Jewelry: Silpada
Shoes: Naturalizer


Linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy!

post signature

12 comments:

  1. Hey Paige! You look great! I especially like 2 and 5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your 2nd outfit with all the layered necklaces and pop of color. Of course, loving your Pleated poppy scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layered jewelry! So cute!! You chose such great outfits this week! Love your toenail polish too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting via The Pleated Poppy.

    You are completely adorable!

    I am currently hosting a Royal Wedding Wear GIVEAWAY featuring reader bridal gowns, hats, veil and engagement rings. I'd love for you to link up.

    Past posts are ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love #2 with the pink sweater and #5's shoes are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I love all of your accessories. I am not always good about accessorizing, but you've inspired me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are your toes polka-dotted????

    Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those Naturalizer shoes - cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your outfits are cute but I really like #2!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute Paige. I love your toes, they look cute too. I just had a pedi, but had to wear boots today UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the last shoes! Awesome!!! I would love for you to join my Fashion Friday link up today! You could inspire others!

    ReplyDelete