Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

It's Wednesday which means we are linking up with Lindsey! We are a group of women who vow to stay out of our comfy clothes more days than not through the week and photograph ourselves to keep us accountable.

I failed...mainly because this was my most common accessory since last Wednesday!!!

We have been sick...grrrr...so I did a lot of lounging while snuggling with sick kids (and watching basketball because March Madness is here, baby!!)...so this is one view I saw a lot of ...


...and as a bonus for my confined to the house weekend...I got my shipment of jewelry from my Silpada party...I do love new jewels!
Below happened on one very rainy day---which is why the hair is wavy that day...no need to straighten in a monsoon!


Shirt Dress: Chicos
Leggings: Gap
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips
Scarf: Old Navy
Posy Pins: The Pleated Poppy
Jewelry: Silpada


White tee: Gap
Gray shirt: Chadwicks
Jeans: Levis
Shoes: flip flops
Hat: Ann Taylor
Jewelry (see below): Silpada

Link up! It's fun!

post signature

9 comments:

  1. Girl, you are so stylish! And, you are definitely a hat person! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirtdress! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with accessories. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're feelin' better! LOVE the thick silver cuff (from your new jewel shipment) and what ADORABLE toes!! FUN polka dots?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cuff bracelet and hat! Hope you link up again to Fashion Friday!

    ReplyDelete