Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

It's Wednesday again...linking up with The Pleated Poppy! I love WIWW--for the friendships I have made through it (crazy, I know) and for the inspiration I gain from it! Join us...it's fun, I promise!


(Hate this outfit--and my flat hair is killing me)
Multi-color top: Belk
Black skinnies: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips
Jewelry: Silpada

White top: Old Navy
Green/White striped shirt: Gap
Skinny jeans: Ann Taylor
Boots: Madden Girl
Jewelry: Silpada

Bad picture but only one I had of this outfit!
Black dress: LOFT
Scarf: The Pleated Poppy
Shoes: Naturalizer
Jacket: LOFT
Jewelry: Silpada

(don't know why the frame on this one is so huge-LOL)
White shirt: J. Jill
Tied shirt: Target
Pants: LOFT
shoes:???
Jewelry: Silpada

White shirt: Old Navy
Gray shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Ariat
Jewelry: Silpada


Cream long-sleeved shirt: Target
T-shirt over LS shirt: Ann Taylor
Pants: LOFT
Jacket: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Franco Sarto
Jewelry: Silpada

post signature

12 comments:

  1. your hair, under any circumstances, could never be called flat! :) love the outfits!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paige! I haven't been here in a while. Cute new blog makeover :) Great week of outfits. I wrote something similar at my WIWW today about the friendships I've made. So cool! As always, you look fantatic and those boots are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovin' on your outfits this week...lovin' the Gap striped tunic and Madden boots! ... amd those animal print pumps...of course your Silpada jewelry ;-) AND that trench in your last shot. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin good! I love the peep toes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always look so great and put together! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the boots Paige! I would love to take you shopping with me...we would have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, but i especially love the last 3 outfits! I'd totally let you borrow my closet if you would hook me up with some of your cute silpada jewelry! ;) do you sell it?

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always look cute, love your second outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those cowboy boots are AWESOME! :) And, of course, you look fabulous as always.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute outfits! I love all the fun jewlery!
    I would love for you to come link up this post & join the party at my blog at http://makingtheworldcuter.com
    Have a great weekend!
    -Tiff

    ReplyDelete