Friday, April 8, 2011

Phase One of Vacay is OVAH...

We have had such a great time at my parent's house!! When we are here we do things like:
  • play in the sand and surf at the beach
  • ride bikes
  • go for walks
  • look for alligators (from a distance)
  • ride in the back of trucks (just around the neighborhood)
  • get massages (0k, that is just me)
  • play with cousins
  • shop
  • laugh
  • eat
  • relax
So, with a heavy heart, we are leaving this today:
Thanks mom and dad for an AWESOME time!

And we are heading here:
(that is North Carolina)

While I love going to North Carolina...it does kinda feel like home to this Army Brat...this trip will be short and Anonymous will be working me to death. :) I have been told that tonight I am on cupcake duty (I can think of worse job assignments), Saturday I am a cheerleader for my sister who is running 10 miles (I think) and then I will be the birthday party assistant for my nephew's ninth birthday...at the North Carolina spring football game (Will should be happy--UNC is guaranteed a win and Caroline is praying for cheerleaders to watch)! Anyway, I am sure I will have lots of pictures...and if Anonymous gives me permission, I will even post some! :)

Until then, have an amazing Friday and just because I care about you: the third movie in the Narnia series comes out today! Hoping that makes the trip to NC a little more bearable.


post signature

5 comments:

  1. I would just like to say that on mom and dad's birthday that got things written about them and on your little sisters birthday..i got nothing..but no hard feelings! I am sure the tears will stop rolling soon! If not I will drown since i dont know how to swim but no big deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In your free time, pop down to Fearrington tomorrow to McIntyre's for Sheri Castle's book signing at 11am. Would be fun to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We watched the Narnia movie last night... great movie. :)

    Sounds like you are having a wonderful vacation!

    Never been to NC, but my brother lives there and my parents moved there right after Amberly was born, so we'll be making a trip at some point, I'm sure. :)

    Have fun and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, now I am not sure if I am more jealous of your trip to CH or the beach...

    ReplyDelete