Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I Wore and a Guest!

It is Wednesday again! Yeah! I am ready for some outfit inspiration!!! I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

Shirt: Boutique at the beach
Jeans: LOFT
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips
Posy Pin: The Pleated Poppy
Jewelry: Silpada

These are the shoes from above. They are Lindsay Phillips Snap Shoes. The bow on the top snaps off and you can put other snaps on to match your outfit. I love my snaps! :)

White shirt: J.Jill
Black Sweater: The Limited
Pants: Boutique at the beach
Shoes: Bjorn from Rack Room
Jewelry: Silpada

Not loving this photo at all...I look all weird with my head tilted up! Plus, it was COLD but it looks weird to have tall boots on after days of sandals!
Shirt Dress: LOFT
Jean Jacket: LOFT
Boots: Madden Girl
Jewelry: Silpada

L/S shirt: Target
Dress: LOFT
Leggings: GAP
Shoes: Clarks
Jewelry: Silpada


She's baaaaaccckkk!!!
I got my haircut yesterday so Julie allowed me to photograph her. Isn't she too cute? Don't you just love her hair? :) (Tracie, that was for you!)
Shirt: TJ Maxx
Sweater: NY & Co
Jeans: Maurices
Shoes: Rack Room

post signature

16 comments:

  1. Love the new blog look! I think you look adorable in boots...we've had boot weather here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute and cute. And Julie is cute too! haha. Where's the pick of your new do?

    I think I may have to do a spoof on this one day... this a.m. I'm wearing cut off sweats, flip flops, two layered tank tops, and I have a 3rd tank top wrapped around my wet hair because wrapping a large towel around my head gives me a headache. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo cute! Now I can go shopping and know what to get without shopping all day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture you hate just happens to be my favorite outfit! I love the dress with the boots, but I must say, I love all your outfits. Your style is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE CUTE CUTE! love ALL your outfits! you're adorable!!!!

    I'm having my first giveaway on my blog, if ya wanna check it out!!! :)
    http://krystalbowman.blogspot.com/2011/04/enter-my-very-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shoes with the snap bows! Those are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. shut the front door!... love all your shoes... especially the cheetah bow ones! and the LOFT dress... of course all your jewels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the "mission" of your blog (on your header). So perfect. and you look super cute in all these outfits! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your boots are just fabulous. It made me smile you took a picture of your hair stylist! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Snap shoes? That is awesome! Love your last outfit - the dress over the tee - very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfits! Love the shoes! Fun blog!
    I'm a new follower from the blog hop!
    Hope you can hop by and visit me too:

    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for linking up with the friday blog hop! New follower and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    PS Love the looks I soo need a makeover lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Paige!
    You look cute as ever. Love your shoes with the cute leopard bow!!
    Is that your hairdresser? She's cute too. How fun that she lets you take her pic for wiww.

    Hope you have a nice Easter weekend with your fam!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the outfit with the boots!! You're adorable. love your style.

    ReplyDelete