Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

OH yeah! Today is Wednesday and I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy!!! Come join us! This fun linky party was created to keep us all out of our sweats and pjs and encourage us to dress for the day each and every day (or most, at least)!!!


Black l/s shirt: Gap
Purple shirt: Ann Taylor
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips
Posy Pin: The Pleated Poppy
Jewelry: Silpada

White l/s shirt: Target
Gray shirt: Matilda Jane
Jeans: LOFT
Jeans: Madden Girl
Jewelry: Silpada

snapped this picture as I was LATE and headed out the door to work
White l/s shirt: Old Navy
Purple tank: Gap
Jeans: Buckle
Boots: Ariat
Jewelry: Silpada
Bloom Bag on my shoulder: The Pleated Poppy


Does anyone recognize the background here? Think June and July...oh yeah...I am back at the beach!!! I love Spring Break! I love having this as my backdrop for WIWW!
whoops...forgot to move the flowers!!!

Shirt: Chico's
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Boots: Madden Girl
Scarf and Posy Pin: The Pleated Poppy

Butler basketball shirt: Who knows? I bought it last year when they were playing Duke in the Championship for college basketball...so I wore it hoping they would win Monday night. They did not.
Skirt: Ann Taylor
shoes: TOM'S
Necklace: Silpada


Rainy Day at the beach
tshirt: Ann Taylor
Jacket: Ann Taylor
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Clark's flops


post signature

7 comments:

  1. hehe... anyone but dook, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Ann Taylor jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paige!
    Looking good this week girl.
    I LOVE love that Ann Taylor jacket. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the best accessories! You always look great! Too funny on the photo with the flowers in the shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so fun! Great outfits !
    XO
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always envied your ability to change your hair so much! love it.

    ReplyDelete