Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday!

It is Wednesday again! Yeah! I am ready for some outfit inspiration!!! I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy.

I do not have pictures of everyday because a lot of time we were in these:

(and no, that is not a dead fish in her hand...it is a mermaid Barbie)

Black shirt under striped shirt: Ann Taylor
Striped sweater: LOFT
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Clark's flip flops
Jewelry: Silpada

White shirt: Target
Purple printed top: LOFT
Black Pants: Boutique at the beach
Shoes: Clark's flip flops
Jewelry: Silpada

(sorry it is blurry)
Black tank you can't see: Kohls
Striped, ruffled shirt: LOFT
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: ?
Hat: Funky Vintage Lovely

Brown Shirt: Boutique at the beach
Jeans: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Madden Girl
Jewelry: Silpada

Gray shirt: LOFT
Pink Sweater: Old Navy
Skirt: Chadwicks
Shoes: Clark's flip flops
Jewelry: Silpada

Link up and join us...it is so much fun!


post signature

8 comments:

  1. Love your Madden Girl shoes! Also...totally wish I could be in my swimsuit right now....I live in Utah and its FREEZING still! Seriously...we still have snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daugter is so cute! I love everything you wore! That light blue ruffle shirt and jeans is my fave! The color on you is so cute! Have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ruffle top is so cute on you! The whole outfit is really flattering and the hat makes it super cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your buckle jeans and Loft tops... especially the ruffle shirt! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE all the layers and the jewelry! I hear the Buckle is the place for jeans - which are your faves?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that you are standing on the toilet to take the photo. i use to stand on the toilet to see how my outfits looked. funny.

    happy good friday.

    ReplyDelete