Monday, May 16, 2011

My phone is making me dumb

I am not one of the blessed souls with an iphone. I know, "if you don't have an iphone, well...you don't have an iphone." And I, well, don't.

I do have a droid X though and I love it. OK...I like it. One tool I really like is the fact that as I start to type a text message or an email, it gives me four or five choices of words. So I don't have to know how to spell, just how to start a word.

And there in lies the problem. I am losing my ability to spell because of my phone. Sad. I know. But true.

If I have to give up my cell phone ever, then I pray you all can read phonetically! :)


post signature

2 comments:

  1. The first step to recovery is to admit that you have a problem. :) And aren't you a teacher?!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant spell anymore either...sigh

    ReplyDelete