Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

It's Wednesday! This is a fun, no stress blog linky that also gives out fashion tips--score! And Beth, if you are reading this...look! Shoes on everyday for pictures! Double score!

Tshirt: Ann Taylor
Jacket: Ann Taylor
Pants: LOFT
Shoes: Rack Room
Jewelry: Silpada

White Shirt: GAP
Grey Shirt: Matilda Jane
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Clarks
Jewelry: Silpada

Tank: LOFT
White shirt: J.Jill
Skirt: Matilda Jane
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips snap shoes
Belt: GAP
Jewelry: Silpada

Black shirt: Talbots
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Rack Room
Posy Pins: The Pleated Poppy
Jewelry: Silpada

White shirt: Kohls
Black Sweater: The Limited
Jacket: LOFT
Pants: Boutique at beach (my new faves)
Shoes: Rack Room
Jewelry: Silpada

I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Silpada.

post signature

9 comments:

  1. I wore the same grey MJ shirt this week, but that was on that managed to not be photographed - LOL I did wear it rouched vs. straight, but it is cute straight down also :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the shoes! My favorites are a tie between the last two! So cute! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always so stylish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh Matilda Jane, LOVE! Those jeans in pic 2 are super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The next to the last outfit (did that make sense?) is my favorite. It's fun, casual and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your outfits and how you put a "frame" around your pics! Sorry to hear about the tornadoes in your area. We have had some scares here as well. We were down in south Georgia (Valdosta) Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you... I am loving your Loft jacket! You are always so cute! Love the outfits!

    ReplyDelete