Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Wednesday! I sorta failed here. We have had a huge week with lots of stuff crammed into it and I found myself running late almost everywhere I went. I am not proud of that but it is the main reason why I do not have many pictures!

And wow...one of them is from Field Day. This is me tossing an egg for one of the teacher events. My team won! Yeah me! :)

Black shirt: GAP
Tshirt: local printing company--that was my class's team color
Jeans: Buckle
Shoes: Mary Jane Sketchers (old)

White shirt: Target
Dress: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips
Jewelry: Silpada

Striped shirt: Loft
Jacket: Jones of New York (by way of Costco)
Shorts: Loft
Shoes: Clark's


Dress: Loft (a few years ago)
Jean Jacket: Loft
Shoes: Rack Room
Jewelry: Silpada

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Silpada.

post signature

10 comments:

  1. Cute outfits. Hope you had fun at field day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart your "little black dress." You look SO good! And the field day outfit was cute too! Way to win the egg toss! Love field days...especially tug-of-war! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paige!!
    I hear ya on running out the door and no time to snap a picture (or 4 or 5 or 6 just to get one you like!)
    but you look cute in the pictures you did post! I love that first shot of you! :)

    ANd thanks for the sweet comment on my blog about my new hairdo. :)
    Hope you had a happy mothers day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As cute as ever! And I forgot to participate again. Seriously, email me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is SO cute! And I love the Loft jean jacket, I keep looking for one but just haven't found the right one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, you have such cute outfits. I just stumbled on your beautiful blog.
    Be Blessed.
    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, love the Ann Taylor dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute outfits - and what a cute little family you have!

    ReplyDelete