Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I am so glad it is Wednesday! I love What I Wore Wednesday. Truthfully, I love it more when I have actually taken pictures of what I wore but I have been gone for 3 weeks so I am just glad to be here with my three little pictures. :) This started as one woman's quest to keep herself out of "comfy clothes"...an accountability group of sorts. I have shamed her this week...as I have had on comfy clothes and then did not document it. <<<>>>>



Tshirt: Ann Taylor
Skirt: LOFT
Flops: Old Navy


Tank: LOFT
Tshirt: Old Navy
Pants: Beach Boutique
Flops: Rack Room


Shirt: LOFT
Jacket: LOFT outlet
Pants: LOFT
shoes?

Join up...it's fun. I promise!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Could you be any cuter? And I love your hair! Please come do mine...Im desperate!
    xo,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that tee! and you white pants suit!... you're adorable girt! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love your last outfit. I really like the pop of bright pink against white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all three outfits! You look so cute! Jealous of your cute short hair... I want to chop mine! Found you from The Pleated Poppy, happy Wednesday!
    Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfits are so cute! Loving you blog, I linked over from the pleated poppy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the white pants and jacket
    so cute!
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete