Friday, July 22, 2011

InstaFriday

Linking up with Jeannett via The Pleated Poppy for what I hope is a fun time. I usually take a lot of pictures with my phone so I thought this would be a great way to showcase them. I do have a confession though...I don't have an iphone (yeah, I know, "If you don't have an iphone, you don't have an iphone") so I don't have Instagram....I have a fake version of it... :) Whew...I feel better getting that off my chest...now on with it!


While I was still at mom and dad's, the kids went back and forth spending the night at mom and dad's, Anonymous' house or Bobby and Sarah's house. When they spent the night with me, I took them to our favorite breakfast place, Eggs Up Grill and they were such great company--not. They stayed on those PSPs the WHOLE time!

We all piled into mom and dad's living room to watch the Women's World Cup finals. We were disappointed but had a blast all together!

These are my angels on the way home from the beach...we leave EARLY so they sleep a while in the car. I thought this one was cute.
On the first day home, they decided they need to survey the ranch and make sure nothing had been tampered with while we were gone. They were heavily armed in case someone was hiding out. :)


This one made me laugh...she could barely walk with all those weapons! They lasted about 15 minutes in the heat wave. They found no breeches in security. :)



life rearranged

post signature

2 comments:

  1. At least my parents weren't the only ones who took pics of me sleeping in the car and showed them to everyone! Hahahahaha! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo of the sleeping kiddos is greatness! They are definitely loaded for bear in the last photos. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete