Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

It's Wednesday....linking up with The Pleated Poppy for some accountability in what I wear. This has been a bad week for me...still at my parents at the beach and I have spent most of time in workout clothes or a bathing suit....believe me, neither of those shots should be shared with the public!!!

Never-the-less, here we go!

Yeah...first picture I forgot to move the big flower...sorry! And there is a wreath behind my head that makes my hair look crazy...just a little disclosure before you start.


Shirt: Ann Taylor
Shorts: Kohls
Shoes: Clarks from Rack Room


Some Patriotic People live here!
Caroline: Dress: Justice
Me: Shirt: Mom's
Vest: LOFT
Pants: Coldwater Creek
Shoes: Clarks from Rack Room


Striped shirt: LOFT
Pants: Coldwater Creek

I know it is only three, but it is better than the goose egg from last week. Hope you are having a great week...I have to go throw my suit on and head to the beach... :)

post signature

3 comments:

  1. you are super cute, you reminded me I need to get out my white trousers and get some use out of them! ...lovin' that last outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having fun with fam!

    ReplyDelete