Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

It's Wednesday....and again I have gone a whole week without posting...my excuse is that Mark was with us at the beach and so I concentrated on family time and did not post. But sorry anyway!

Off to the pitiful three pictures I took!


Tshirt: LOFT
Skirt: Kohls
no shoes...


Tshirt: Ann Taylor
Dress: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Flip Flops from Old Navy


Shirt: LOFT
Jeans: LOFT
I appear to be a one trick pony this week...I do love the Loft...can't help it!

Linking up with the Pleated Poppy!

pleated poppy

and

Momma Go Round

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I like the maxi dress and your rolled up jeans the best! Cute style~ I saw your daughter is allergic to nuts/pnuts...I have a son with food allergies also~ Anyway...I'm looking forward to keeping up with your blog. I'm your newest follower. Come visit me sometime...
    www.organizedchaos-lisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete