Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Linking up with Lindsay this week...love all of the style represented (present company should be excluded!).

OK...only three pictures this week, but I am back from vacation (boo!!!!) and so I am thinking there MIGHT be more pics next week...but just in case, don't hold your breath.


Tank: Target
Shirt: Costco
Skirt: Kohls
Shoes: Old Navy flops


Outfit: Ann Taylor Loft outlet
shoes: Rack Room Clarks
Necklace: Allora Handmade
Other jewels: Silpada
I love my necklace!!!

Happy Wednesday...link up!

pleated poppy

post signature

11 comments:

  1. YAH! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your necklace! I have the same one in mustard. Are they not fabulous! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both looks are great. The second is so fun and summery :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looks! Your necklace is super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new necklace, too! That color is fab and will look great all year long. Love it with that dress, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home! Even though I would be bummed leaving the beach & my parents if I were you.... :) Love your necklace! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your allora necklace! Super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your disclaimer at the start... way to not build up too much hope, haha :) Second outfit is my fave... super cute! The necklace is the perfect pop of color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just to clarify... in my above comment I mean your disclaimer about whether there will be more outfit pics next week, NOT about excluding yourself from being stylish - nonsense ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Paige!!
    Thanks for saying hello the other day.
    How are you?
    Love your allora necklace!! I have been drooling over the rasberry colored one and I think I am gonna buy it soon!

    Oh and the writing on my pictures...
    I do it in picnik.
    It's a free editing website.
    I usually edit my pics in photoshop but I like picnik for adding writing, or stickers, or word bubbles and things like that.
    Just upload a pic, then click on create along the top panel of page, and then it shows you all your options!

    ReplyDelete