Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

It is time for the Wednesday showcase. I feel I must repeat again that I do not do this to be vain or conceited. I do this to allow myself the motivation to get dressed each day in something other than sweats and tees.

So for what it is worth...here we go. :)


Tank: GAP
Dress: LOFT outlet
Shoes: Beach boutique (Lindsay Phillips switch flops)
Jewelry : Silpada
Yellow Purse (I love!): Coach outlet


Outfit: LOFT



Tank: Costco
Dress: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Old Navy flops
Jewelry: Silpada

Tank: Old Navy
Black Shirt: Ann Taylor
Pants: Coldwater Creek
Shoes: Yellowbox

Link up guys! It's fun...I promise!

pleated poppy


post signature

10 comments:

  1. You look fab. Your shoes are fab. But I am so loving your toenails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ack, looooove the Ann Taylor dress!! Awesome on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that long maxi dress.

    I don't know what I would do with out Target. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same yellow purse!!! It's my favorite. I am loving the painted toenails!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such great style. I love the longer dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you make me want to throw on a dress or skirt! so cute... AND YOUR TOES... LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your dress, flops and painted toenails! :) Great outfits this week! ~ :)
    ~Lisa
    Organized Chaos

    ReplyDelete
  8. My fave is that pink dress. You scream "beach" yet you could totallyl wear that any day even not at the beach. Love the flips and those darling toes. Who the heck has time and patience to do such art on toenails??? Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What? There's a Loft outlet?!! Um, awesome! Cute dress from there :)

    ReplyDelete