Friday, August 12, 2011

InstaFriday#4

Joining Jeannett for the Insta celebration this week.

I started back to work this week so I do not have a lot of pictures.


We did some back to school shopping with our KK...she leaves in less than a week for college and I truly do not know what I will do without her!! And Caroline is losing one of her best friends!! :(


I did manage to cook one dinner this week...Steak and Tilapia as well as baked okra and green beans. It was delish and gone WAY too fast!


Mark is painting the basement and Caroline has been his best helper. She wanted to paint the BIG wall...so here she is, in her pjs painting up a storm! I might start hiring her out!



And this where I have spent my whole week....my classroom. I do like my room a lot...it is the whole getting up early and getting dressed and having to be somewhere that is killing me!

life rearranged


post signature

3 comments:

  1. KK is GORGEOUS!

    Love your classroom. Awww, those chairs are so tiny! What grade do you teach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Your classroom looks great and ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your classroom! We had teacher inservice/professional development a couple of days this week and next week, too. Then we have kiddos! Yikes! I'm missing hanging out in my PJs until noon and cuddling with my boys on the couch. Hope you have a great school year!

    ReplyDelete