Friday, August 19, 2011

InstaFriday#5

It is Friday and I am linking up with Life Rearranged for InstaFriday! It is a glimpse into your week with grainy phone pictures!!!

Will went to a birthday party and got vampire teeth. He kept trying to jump up and scare me with them...

We are going to Disney World in February and my kids are earning Disney Dollars. These are dollars I will have to spend anyway when I get there but I am benefiting while I can by getting some help around the house. This time, Mark asked them to pick up pinecones for Disney Dollars. I hated that job as a kid!

They decided to "wash the cars" and had a great water fight. Caroline was vicious with the hose!


Oh...we started dance. I die at this picture. So precious.

Mark went to TWO Braves' games this week. His first one he had great seats...closer to the batter than the pitcher!!! He was given these tickets through work which is good because they were high priced. But they came with free food and he ate his ticket price worth! Who goes to a baseball game and eats pan-seared tuna and bacon wrapped scallops? That would be Mark!

Happy Friday everyone!!!

life rearranged



post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love your InstaFriday posts! :) And I must say...that picture of Caroline..made me tear up a bit!! I cant believe how fast time has flown by!! I remembered my lil 'wobbler' when I looked at that picture....such a beautiful grown up lil princess!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete