Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday with my Sister!

It is Wednesday! I am linking up with Lindsey for What I Wore Wednesday! A fun linky party to get us women out of our comfy clothes and dressed in a presentable way to enter society. :)



(sorry this one is blurry)

We took off on Friday for my sister's house in Alabama. We had a great time and my sister and I were able to go out for sister time to a Selah concert Saturday night. Of course, I begged her to let me pick out her outfit! She agreed and I had so much fun!!! I think I could really love being a personal shopper! Leigh Ann had no idea what cute outfits she could put together from the clothes in her closet!





pleated poppy
Come on and join us! It is fun...I promise! Leigh Ann is even excited for her WIWW debut!!

post signature

10 comments:

  1. Your sis looks great! You can be my personal shopper anytime! :) The black/white top from Belk and the black/pink top from Kohl's are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Belk tunic is stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great style, you always look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics, love the Belk top.
    This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.
    I currently have a fun anything goes linky at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. I just announced a new monthly “desperate 4 date night” linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-new-desperate-4-date-night.html

    Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun to have sister time and also being able to pick out the outfit! you both look adorbs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looks! I absolutely adore the last one. It is so boho chic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want those pink shorts... and the last one is awesome too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Think of all those years Leigh Ann had to wear a uniform. Sisters are a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have fallen in love with the Lauren Conrad line from Kohls!!

    ReplyDelete