Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday!


It is Wednesday...and I failed Lindsey's challenge....I could not do the flower and the stripe thingie...mainly because the one flower shirt I have I had already worn on the first day of school...here is my striped sweater I bought in anticipation for the challenge...if anyone wants to offer some suggestions as to how to wear this with a different pattern...I'M ALL EARS! It is dark gray and a light skin tone kind of color...I am baffled. And flowerless!




First day of school...I was so not ready to go back to work. Here is my one flowery shirt

shirt, jacket, pants: LOFT
Shoes: Rack Room


Tank you can't see: Kohl's
Shirt: old...no idea
Shorts: NY & Co
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips


Headed out to see Dan Reeves speak.

Dress: Kohls
Shoes: Naturalizer
cute girl: mine


off to church!
Dress and sweater: LOFT
Shoes: Rack Room


Whole outfit: LOFT OUTLET
Petal Pusher: The Pleated Poppy

Hate this outfit...changed after I took this picture.
Gray dress: LOFT outlet
Sweater: LOFT
Leggings: GAP
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips

Link up! I promise it is fun!


pleated poppy


post signature

8 comments:

  1. loving the loft outlet outfit! you look so cute! hope your first (full) week of school has been off to an excellent start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! cute! and cute! hope you are adjusting to the first week of school. I just sent kaia of to early morning seminary class and then to high school. i'm in just a bit of freak out mode right now!

    I'll think about sweater and let you know if I think of a perfect shirt for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Loft dress is sooooo pretty. And I love your Loft outfit. They're both beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have often changed my clothes after taking the picture. One of my fave things about this WIWW thing is seeing some big mistake BEFORE I walk out the door.

    Totally failed at the challenge cuz I just didn't take it.

    Hope the first week has gone well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have often changed my clothes after taking the picture. One of my fave things about this WIWW thing is seeing some big mistake BEFORE I walk out the door.

    Totally failed at the challenge cuz I just didn't take it.

    Hope the first week has gone well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the striped skirt and your first day of school look! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your outfits. Very cute! I didn't even attempt the challenge because I knew I couldn't pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the very last outfit, but the last 3 are my favs! Very nicely put together! :)
    ~Lisa @ Organizedchaos-lisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete