Friday, September 30, 2011

InstaFriday#10

It is Friday and I am linking up with Life Rearranged for InstaFriday! It is a glimpse into your week with grainy phone pictures!!!

If you read my What I Wore Wednesday post, some of these...no most all of these will be a repeat. I did not take many pictures last week...I was so preoccupied with my upcoming career change to weird hair model!! :)

Remember last week when I told you I had bought this dress below but then had to return it? And I told you I would tell you why today...


It is a pretty dress...but I would have looked like a grandma next to the other 20 somethings in the hair fashion show...so one of the girls in the show let me borrow the dress below!

Yikes!! Not like anything else in my closest for sure!! And, if you give a girl a dress to wear in a fashion show, she will also need some shoes!

TRIPLE yikes!!! You will be happy to know I did not break my ankle. I did however have major calf pain the next day! :)

Here is the rat, err, I mean friend who got me into this to begin with. She is a hairstylist and her salon was participating...

Here are the rest of the girls in the "Mardi Gras" crew...

This is after I took all the stuff out of my hair, with the exception of about 75 bobby pins.

And this is with those 75 bobby pins gone...HILARIOUS!!!

Link up with us, I promise it is fun!!!!!!!!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. how fun.. a hair show! your dress is darling and the heels... yowza! :) i bet it felt great to take down the do at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun week!!!! Thanks for posting!!!

    Have a great weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE hair shows and magazines--the creativity amazes me. You have great hair and it looks like you had a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! Even though that first dress was cute, the green one was a much better fit for that event! Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete