Friday, September 23, 2011

InstaFriday#9

It is Friday and I am linking up with Life Rearranged for InstaFriday! It is a glimpse into your week with grainy phone pictures!!!


We had quite the week...and apparently only the little princess in my life jumped in the pictures! That is not surprising...Will is constantly on the go and hardly pauses long enough to get in the pictures! :)
Caroline getting the royal treatment while getting her mani-pedi!

Then it was off to the arts festival...where she got her face painted...

...got a feather in her hair...

...got her picture taken with the Chick-fil-A cow...

...she got a new necklace--oh! wait! That one is mine! :) ...

...where I laughed at all the very healthy food choices. Don't worry, we did not eat there...

... she went cardboarding...

...i had never seen cardboarding before but she LOVED it...

...then she went shopping with her momma who had to find a dress for a benefit this weekend where she has to be a hair model...haha...yes I said hair model...I did not choose the dress above...but did choose the one below...

...however...I took this one back too because it didn't work with everyone else's dress... you will know why when I post pictures next week...

...I drank from this cup this week...my family gave me this cup...and I have to say...I am so not a morning person...this cup works for me...

...we had a cool prayer service at church...they lit up the cross and the children sat all around it; then the youth surrounded the children; then the adults surrounded the youth...we prayed for a fresh encounter with God, for hearts that are tuned into God and for love for the people around us...a very sweet time indeed...

...and then some cute little princess lost her first tooth...I can't believe this is where we are...she can't be old enough to be losing teeth...in typical Caroline fashion, she cried when it fell out...LOL!

....I finally got a half smile from her...

Won't you join our little insta-Friday party? It is fun...I promise!

life rearranged


post signature

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that you took your daughter for a pedi! can't wait until my baby girl ( 2 1/2) is old enough!! and super fun photos. I've never seen card boarding, either! and that prayer service sounds super special - awesome to be a part of it!! {coming from life rearranged, but joining your blog! nice to "meet' You! :)}

    ReplyDelete