Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It is Wednesday! I am linking up with Lindsey for What I Wore Wednesday! A fun linky party to get us women out of our comfy clothes and dressed in a presentable way to enter society. :)

Tank: Ann Taylor
shirt: LOFT
sweater: LOFT
Skirt: old...no idea
shoes: Old Navy
Jewelry: Silpada
Petal Pusher: The Pleated Poppy


I know you are all jealous of this one!
School shirt: made by a friend
Pants: Coldwater Creek
Shoes: Flip flops I am sure!

This is my flood outfit. We had a two hour delay because of flooding from Tropical Depression Lee...yuck!
Tank: LOFT
Shirt: NY&Co
Jeans: LOFT
Shoes: Rack Room
Jewelry: Silpada
Bloom Bag: The Pleated Poppy

I want to say that it has rained a lot here lately. So much so that we have had to spend a lot of time indoors. In comfy clothes. You see where this is going...not too many outfits this week! Sorry! And if you haven't joined the party then get on it!!!


post signature

7 comments:

  1. All of your outfits look so fun. Hope y'all survived TS Lee with no problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the teal skirt! That's my new favorite color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paigey Paige, LOVE that old turquoise skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great dressed up or dressed down, always with that great smile on your face!

    Love your dressy first outfit. The ruffled cardigan is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the turq. skirt! Looks super comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that turquoise skirt. That outfit is so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paige even your comfy outfits are adorable. By the way, you always have the best jewelry!

    xoxox,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete