Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday!

It is Wednesday! I am linking up with Lindsey for What I Wore Wednesday! A fun linky party to get us women out of our comfy clothes and dressed in a presentable way to enter society. :)

I have very few pictures because we have had a big week!

We had an election to win! And we did! Yeah!


We had a birthday to celebrate...can't believe my little boy is NINE!
And my parents were visiting...I was a slacker in taking pictures. And the two I did take I took at the end of the days! :( Love me anyway, please!


Tank: LOFT
Shirt: J.Jill
Skirt: LOFT
slippers: you know you are jealous--I had just gotten
a pedicure and the lady told me not to walk on my
hardwood barefoot because it was making my heels
rough. So I tried slippers. But my feet got hot!
Hat: Charming Charlies


Shirt: Belk
Sweater: LOFT
Skirt: Coldwater Creek
Shoes: Naturalizer

Take pictures and link up with us!!!

post signature

8 comments:

  1. I'm loving your animal prints... even the slippers!

    And congrats to will for winning his campaign! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your slippers! So cute! And congrats to Will!! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will's cake is amazing! Did someone in the area do it? Did YOU do it??? I'm always on the lookout for a good cake-makin place. :) Happy Happy & Congrats to your big guy! And, as always, loving your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin' great as always! Lovin' those leopard slippers;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to know you are raising Will right.

    (the cake)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes life just gets in the way of blogging & picture taking. That is okay too :)

    Glad you all won the election!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY WILL!!! As always I am loving the Loft sweater. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came across one of your WIWW posts from the link at The Pleated Poppy...Wanted to do a WIWW post last week of my own...Ugghhhh...Enough said...I have gotten some great pep talk from a fellow blogger and I am really going to give it a try this week...Besides I am dying to show off my hot mama shoes..lol...You and your WIWW posts rock!!!

    ReplyDelete