Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Ok fellow readers...it is Wednesday. That means it is time to link up with Lindsey for some What I Wore Wednesday fun! Just some good times and good inspiration from all of the other participants.

I have realized that I do not do well taking pictures on the weekend...


White Tank: Ann Taylor
Brown shirt: LOFT
Pink Sweater: GAP
Pants: LOFT
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips
Jewelry: Silpada

Shirt: no idea and not my favorite
Pants: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Naturalizer
Can you tell I am so not happy to be awake?

This was big for me...brown with black...but I loved it!
L/S tee: Old Navy
Dress: LOFT
Boots: Steve Madden
Jewelry: Silpada


pleated poppy

post signature

6 comments:

  1. hi paige!
    looking good, even if it was early for those pics! :)
    i love the color of that gap sweater, it looks really good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though it's not your favorite, I really like the blue top. It looks so pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love that first outfit. You have always looked so good in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink sweater in the first pic and love the black/brown combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always do such a great job of taking pictures of all your outfits!! I am loving the black/brown combo. It is always a hard one for me to do too but super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the brown with black. i have been trying to bust out and wear it too. i still battle the carol brady of my childhood telling me to match my shoes, belt and purse. what am i doing still taking wardrobe advice from a woman who had a mullet and wore plaid and floral together!?! the brady bunch has ruined me forever.

    ReplyDelete