Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Ok fellow readers...it is Wednesday. That means it is time to link up with Lindsey for some What I Wore Wednesday fun!

Ok, so I was not so great at taking pictures this weekend...not because I didn't want to but I think I just forgot! :) Love me anyway? Thanks!

This was taken at the end of the day and I looked worse than death. So I hid my face with the camera. :)
Shirt: Belk
Pants: LOFT
Shoes: Belk

Today was Red Day for Red Ribbon Week...I had no red so I had to accessorize with red.
Shirt: Belk
Pants: NY & Co
Shoes: Red Toms
Scarf: Old Navy

Tank: LOFT
Shirt: J.Jill
Jeans: Buckle
Boots: Ariat
Hat: Funky Vintage Lovely
Pin on hat: The Pleated Poppy
(closer look below)


pleated poppy

post signature

9 comments:

  1. I know I've said it before, but love love love the Belk top. Stunning on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Belk tunic is too cute.

    Love the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfits paige!
    you and i both love us some black & white.
    for the sake of wiww i keep TRYING to break away from my b&w love.


    how are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that Belk striped top!!! I am also a fan of red toms. One day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute as always!! Your wiww is one of the first ones I always look at!! Especially love the last outfit and the hat!! I love hats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute hat and I like the shirt with stripes. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your striped shirt!
    love the hat!
    Love your chunky ring in the last picture too.

    so cute.
    ps- i want to do your hair! come on over! ;)

    ReplyDelete