Friday, November 4, 2011

InstaFriday#14

It is Friday and I am linking up with Life Rearranged for InstaFriday! It is a glimpse into your week with grainy phone pictures!!!


Last weekend Caroline and I went to get our nails done like a good mother daughter team should. I tried a little something different on my nails...gray tips. This was WAY outta the box for me...still deciding if I like it. Yes, Anonymous, you inspired me.

Then the fam went to a work picnic for my work. We had a blast...this is Will and his friend Camden choking to death before the prayer because they were not smart enough to move out of the line of smoke...we are so proud of our little problem solver.

HALLOWEEN! We had a boxer and a fighting Tinkerbell. They scooped up some seriously good candy!
I guess someone knocked out the boxer and Tinkerbell was just lending her support.
A few weeks ago we had family pictures taken and the photographer contacted me and asked me if she could use one of Caroline in a magazine ad. Here is her debut! She was SO excited!!!

Join us people...it is fun!!!!
life rearranged

post signature

1 comment: