Friday, November 18, 2011

InstaFriday#15

It is Friday and I am linking up with Life Rearranged for InstaFriday! It is a glimpse into your week with grainy phone pictures!!!

I love the challenge of taking pictures on my phone for InstaFriday! It makes me snap the picture immediately so the moment doesn't pass me by!

These are the trees that line our driveway. They were so pretty and I loved the bright color!

I started some Christmas shopping for some of the teachers at school. One of my favorite stores had an early Christmas sale and I snagged some great gifts!

Caroline wrote this note to Taylor Swift, all on her own...I almost cried it was so sweet. It says, "My name is Caroline. Taylor you are my favorite singer." So precious!

Mark's roommate from college was here this passed weekend. My kids love him and really love to ride in his car!!

We are huge North Carolina fans (my alma mater) and my hubby showed up in the den last weekend while we were in our Carolina gear watching UNC basketball in this shirt! I almost killed him...but then he built me a fire. :)

In response to Mark's shirt, Will decked himself all out in Carolina gear. I love this kid!!

life rearranged


post signature

4 comments:

  1. I really don't see anything wrong with Mark's shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those trees, they're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that were my driveway, I think I'd drive up and down it all day long! Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe, i love love love your drive way. you should take family pix there!

    ReplyDelete